THIS WEEK: September 8 - September 14
- Continued earth work and equipment installation at laydown yard.
- Continued access road entrance and layby installation.
- Continued site civil work at substation. Expect equipment and hauling traffic.
- Boring crews working near roadway.
- Road Closures 9/9
- Hwy 36 to 1350 and Back for Ditch Work
- Hwy 5 to 2730
- Turn Radius
2-Day Look ahead
- Shoulder work/ grading on 2350 E between 1350 N and Highway 36. Rolling road closures.
- Road work on 1350 N between Highway 5 and 2730 E, road will be closed over night.
- Grading work ongoing on 2750 E between 1550 N and 1425 N, road closed.
- Boring crews working near roadway on 2750 E and 2730 E, please use caution.
Next Week: September 15 - September 21
- Initial site work on private access roads and entrances.
- Continued culvert replacement and installation work.
- Earth work and mobilization at substation site.
- Construction equipment traffic on roadways and working near roadways.
- Boring crews working near roadways.